This is Ashton's second year playing girl's softball, but her first year pitching. Her first time on the pitcher's mound she did a great job! I teased her later that when she was throwing in those strikes, you could see smoke coming off the catcher's mitt! I often call her "Ash" for short, so "Smokin' Ash" just seemed fitting as my new nickname for her, especially while she's on the mound!
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Smokin' Ash!
This is Ashton's second year playing girl's softball, but her first year pitching. Her first time on the pitcher's mound she did a great job! I teased her later that when she was throwing in those strikes, you could see smoke coming off the catcher's mitt! I often call her "Ash" for short, so "Smokin' Ash" just seemed fitting as my new nickname for her, especially while she's on the mound!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Go Ashton! Woo Hoo!
Smokin Ash! I love it, but I love her more! Great job!
Ashton, you ROCK!
Post a Comment