The picture of Kaden walking is so funny! I like the shot of Kenzie with her goggles on her head. Then the last one, that is hilarious!By the way, are you going to post the answers to your quiz?
So glad you labeled which twin is which. I still can't, and probably never will be able to, tell them apart. If I didn't get it in 8 years, I ain't gonna get it!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
The picture of Kaden walking is so funny! I like the shot of Kenzie with her goggles on her head. Then the last one, that is hilarious!
By the way, are you going to post the answers to your quiz?
So glad you labeled which twin is which. I still can't, and probably never will be able to, tell them apart. If I didn't get it in 8 years, I ain't gonna get it!
Post a Comment