Sunday, July 22, 2007

Off to Scout Camp

Brady left this afternoon for a week at Camp Tuckahoe for Boy Scout Camp. He and Jacob Stockham signed up to earn all the same medit badges. They'll be together for every activity! Did anyone warn the Scout leaders?
While Brady is gone, things sure will be different around here. I rely on him for so many things! He knows where everything is in the garage and shed. He's my fix it man when Dale's not home. He makes me laugh throughout the day with his "Dale-like" humor. He's so good with Kaden, watching him for me while I get things done. Each night before going to bed he yells out, "Night Mom, love ya!" All of these things I will miss during the upcoming week. What I won't miss is the other children yelling, "BRADY!" as he picks, teases and torments. I've always said this is his number one talent, tormenting his brothers and sisters! He's so good at it! I surely will not miss that!

3 comments:

Dottie said...

I feel the same way about Lindsay! To all my little cousins, enjoy your break, but don't be afraid to admit you miss your Brother!

Anonymous said...

Have FUN Brady!!!!

Angie said...

Brady and Clay are so much alike!