Time for a new screen door!
Our new view of the deck from the kitchen door.

How many times do you have to tell your children to stop throwing rocks before they listen? How many times do you have to yell, "No bouncing balls in the house" before they stop?
I don't have the answers, just broken glass, busted lampshades and a shattered coal stove door. I know, I know... one day they'll all be grown and moved out of the house, then I'll miss these days! I keep telling myself that!
How many times do you have to tell your children to stop throwing rocks before they listen? How many times do you have to yell, "No bouncing balls in the house" before they stop?
I don't have the answers, just broken glass, busted lampshades and a shattered coal stove door. I know, I know... one day they'll all be grown and moved out of the house, then I'll miss these days! I keep telling myself that!

4 comments:
I don't know how one rock could do that.
I think Ashton has a story to tell :)
When you find out "how many times it takes" for _____ just let me know. I'll start counting.
I thought it had snowed! It's such a neat affect. Maybe you should have them stand on the outside and take scary pictures of their faces! Lemonade out of Lemons...
Um.....uh oh.....
Post a Comment