Today Ashton and Avery went with me to Dad's house where we met up with my two older brothers Mike and Dave. Ashton and Avery spend three hours matching Dad's Ertls with their boxes, and the job is still not done! I spent a few minutes going through some kitchen drawers, but most of our time was spent cleaning out the garage, carrying things down from the garage attic, burning papers and boxes in the burn barrel and piling larger burn items into a pile at the edge of the garden to be burned later. I found a bag of letters written to my grandmother back in the early 20's when she was still single. I brought them home to go through. They should be interesting to read! Next Saturday we meet at Dad's again. Our plan? The basement!
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I would be in heaven with those letters! What an awesome find!
I have read some where she is raising guinea pigs for sale.
Post a Comment