Dale and I have been having our "date nights" during the day while most of the children are in school. However, this week we left all the kids at home and went out in the evening to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I usually pick the restaurant. This time I insisted Dale pick. He chose Bay City. Dale ordered the Orange Roughy (a white fish) and I had the Crab and Shrimp Alfredo. We splurged and ordered dessert too! I had the double chocolate cake. I talked Dale into ordering the turtle cheese cake because I wanted to taste that too! LOL! He was going to order coconut cream pie -- UGH!! Everything was delicious! After dinner we did a little Christmas shopping. The kids made out well at home, although they were watching TV and not doing their homework! When the cats away the mice do play!
The kids had fun taking pictures of us before we left for our date.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, your hair grows fast.
You know, I have never been to Bay City. I do like orange roughy though.
Post a Comment