Last year while vacationing in Virginia we went to the Science Museum in Harrisonburg. The kids liked it so much we went back again this year!
Avery
Brady and Kaden hook up the plumbing to their house!
Kaden was very possessive of the John Deere tracker! Any time another child got on it, he went over to stake his claim!
The theater section of the museum is a favorite. Here's Bryson the firefighter saving Kenzie from the flames!
The cutest puppy EVER!
Brady did this to Kenzie. I'm not sure what she is!
Ashton
Avery isn't sure what he is either, he just liked the red paint!
Kassie


Brady and Bryson
There are so many neat things to explore at this museum. I'm not sure we did it all! I worked at a science museum in Harrisburg while I was in college. It's neat to visit other science museums and make comparisons. Being here brought back memories of some of the best times of my life. My job at the science museum was so much fun! I've never laughed more in my life then when I worked there! Good times, uh Kristin?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww they look so cute! You can really see Kassie's artist side come out in this adventure!
Post a Comment