Friday, December 28, 2007

What was I thinking?

Brady has wanted a sling shot for years now. I finally gave in and purchased one for Nan Nan to give to him for Christmas. (My mother and my mother-in-law, aka Nan Nan, both give me the money and I do the shopping for them.) It makes me nervous every time he goes outside to use it. What if he breaks a neighbor's window? What if he hits one of the horses in the corral behind our house? What if we have another ice cube-in-the-eye incident, only this time with a rock and a sling shot? What was I thinking? Can you imagine if I would have gotten him what he REALLY wanted? His first request to Santa was a BB gun, or at the very least, an air soft gun. NO WAY! This sling shot is causing me enough anxiety!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eye PROTECTION! Eye PROTECTION!