The children had off school Friday for an extended Labor Day weekend. After taking care of some chores and overdue phone calls, I took the three youngest boys to rent a few movies and to pick up pizza for lunch. The movies and pizza were a splurge.
Jerry and Sal's has become a new favorite.

We rented six movies. Avery and Bryson picked out Iron Man, The Spy Next Door, Journey to the Center of the Earth, and Terminator Salvation. Kaden picked out two he had already viewed before, but just had to see again, Bolt and Aliens in the Attic. I'm not a big movie watcher, so did not watch any of these. I did however, finally get to view a movie I had been wanting to see: The Blind Side. I borrowed it from my SIL Bonnie. It was well worth the time. The next movie I'd like to see is Fireproof, which I actually bought used for $4.00 at the place we rented the other six. It will likely be weeks, or even months before I can get around to seeing it. I feel a bit of guilt sitting down for that length of time in front of the tube!
2 comments:
How fun! I love to get new movies that will keep all of the kids attention for a while!
Wasn't The Blind Side the nest? I loved it.
You need to watch Fireproof with Dale as a date night. Definitely a couples movie.
Post a Comment