Brady had his pin removed on November 24th. The next day he started physical therapy. He'll be going three times a week to Gentile Hand Clinic in Hanover. They are all so very nice there. The receptionist behind the counter reached out through the window and shook my hand saying how nice it was to meet me. Never had a receptionist do that before. We were then offered drinks. I had water, Brady had a Coke. I don't even think we waited one minute before the therapist took us back to a small room and began Brady's therapy. Brady now has exercises to do three to five times a day, is wearing a much smaller splint and can still not participate in gym class.
I must be toughening up in my old age. I photographed Brady's finger without getting sick! I did feel a little queasy though while massaging cream onto his scar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gentile is where Sean went for his most recent accident. They were awesome in there. The owner gave our whole family t-shirts when Sean "graduated" and left them. We still have the shirts.
So proud of you for taking those pics! ;0)
Post a Comment