Last night we took 15 youth from our church to a local pumpkin patch. We had a short hay ride, picked our pumpkins, then returned to the church to either paint or carve our pumpkins.
Brady was the first to find, what he considered to be, the perfect pumpkin.
While most of the youth were thinking big, Kassie and Jess Ann went for the cute adorable orange vegetable!
We put our brand new church pavilion and picnic tables to good use!
Brady puts the finishing touches on his jack-o-lantern.
Kassie painted hers with a unicorn and fairy under a rainbow cloud.
One of the other youth said, "Kassandra, you have your grandmother's talent!" What a nice compliment to Nan Nan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I would love to leave pumpkin's outside decorated, unfortunately, they rot, it's too hot here! Funny thing is, I learned that the hard way!
Who ever said that was right on...Kassie's talent is remarkable. I LOVE her pumpkin!
Go Kassie! Your Nan Nan must be a proud grandma.
Cute pictures! Love the painted pumpkins...after last year's pumpkin de-gutting, I may consider paint jobs this year!
Post a Comment